This past weekend, I attended an auction. It's the first one I have been to in years. There were lots of people there. It seemed to me, from t…
Physical punishment as a way to modify the behavior of children has never effectively empowered a child to develop self-control in a loving wa…
A prime example of how much attention my family pays to comments I make occurred today.
I was excited for an evening out as the pandemic almost convinced us to avoid gathering in large groups. It was exactly what we needed. …
It’s election season, and citizens have the opportunity to get out and vote, participate in democracy, and have a voice in decision-making – o…
Following this month’s election results, some officials claim straight-party voting is a major problem in Oklahoma. They imply many Oklahomans…
Veterans Day takes the time to honor more than 19.5 million Americans- our fathers, mothers, spouses, children, grandchildren, friends and nei…
As humans, we have a tendency to create problems to focus on – and these days we just have to “be proactive” and address said problems immedia…
Article 85- These days, a lot of people are under the impression that Bigfoot sightings in the states of Oklahoma and Arkansas have occurred s…
The temperature is dropping as quickly as the leaves, which means your landscape may be looking a bit barren. Fortunately, visual interest in …
Last week, on a beautiful fall day, driving with my windows down, singing with the radio, I was enjoying a typical Tuesday morning, until it wasn’t.
The first snow flickered about on Friday evening as I drove home from the Salute to Veterans. It’s the earliest we’ve seen snow in a few years.
This Week's Circulars
- Oklahoma House approves bill to let tribes offer sports betting
- Chronister announces bid for Stilwell School Board seat
- Cherokee Nation debuts season 8 of “Osiyo, Voices of the Cherokee People”
- Sanders offered job to lead state broadband office
- Mayor seeking to continue "good work" through reelection
- Westville man dies following vehicle collision
- Utility board member objects to missing info about attorney fees
- Lane Kindle seeks reelection for Ward 5 Stilwell City Council
- Grant to fund creation of teacher centers at NSU, help expand workforce
- Stilwell students get bird's-eye view at Farm to Table
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.