Statement about Oklahoma's 2020 General Election from Paul Ziriax, Secretary of the State Election Board:
"I am delighted about the enthusiasm and engagement shown by Oklahoma voters in this election. We saw a surge in voter registrations, set a record for mail absentee ballots and in-person absentee "early" votes, and had heavy turnout on Election Day. Oklahoma voters set a record for the most votes ever cast for President in the history of our state.
"Considering this was a Presidential General Election conducted during a pandemic, one week after a major ice storm, with a record level of voter participation, it went fairly smoothly. I am very proud of our county election officials, poll workers, and State Election Board staff for their perseverance, professionalism, and dedication to free and fair elections."
For media and press questions, contact Misha Mohr, Public Information Officer, Oklahoma State Election Board at (405) 522-6624 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the Shadows – Audio surveillance of Bigfoot
- Dignitaries, citizens gather to unveil new park
- Possibly the last ride for seniors in Boone Pickens Stadium
- Author says personal heritage underlies her stories
- OUR VIEW: Aviation welcome here
- Elbow Room : Heartbreak scars
- Group protests suit filed against religious class
- Training keeps firefighters prepared for emergencies
- In the Shadows:Low-tech Tools in Bigfooting
- County commissioner grateful for opportunity to serve
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.