At 4PM on Monday, June 28:
- Grand Lake elevation was 746.47 feet.
- At the direction of the United States Army Corps of Engineers, four (4) main spillway gates were open at Pensacola Dam, discharging 30,076 cubic feet per second (cfs) of water.
- Six (6) units were online at the Pensacola Dam powerhouse, releasing 3,027 cfs of water through generation.
- Releases through floodgates and generation totaled 33,103 cfs.
- Inflows into Grand Lake totaled 51,063 cfs.
- Lake Hudson elevation was 620.92 feet.
- At the direction of the United States Army Corps of Engineers, fourteen (14) gates were open at Robert S. Kerr Dam, discharging 11,716 cfs of water.
- Four (4) units were online at the Robert S. Kerr Dam powerhouse, releasing 29,700 cfs of water through generation.
- Releases through floodgates and generation totaled 41,416 cfs.
- Inflows into Lake Hudson totaled 35,679 cfs.
Additional information can be found by visiting: http://stormops.grda.tech/riveroperations